See Additional LibLearnX Sustainability Commitments from our Conference Partners
The Baltimore Convention Center is committed to building and implementing an innovative environmental management system that sustains the needs of our daily operations and also serves to educate and benefit our staff, industry partners and clientele on the importance of carbon footprint reduction. Learn more about their sustainability efforts.
The Office of Sustainability is a resource, catalyst, and advocate for a sustainable and resilient Baltimore. The Office integrates the principles of environmental integrity, social equity, and economic prosperity into plans, practices, policies, and partnerships. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions to our City’s challenges while engaging, educating, and motivating all sectors of Baltimore. Learn more about the Baltimore Office of Sustainability.
GES (Event Signage and Decoration)
GES promotes a higher level of social responsibility with green programs and initiatives both in-house and with their facility recycling partnerships at show sites. And they are considered an industry thought-leader in green events and exhibitions. Learn more about GES' implementation of several initiatives in their warehouses and with clients at venues around the world.
See Commitments made by our Hotel Partners
- Hilton: Travel with Purpose | Environmental, Social and Governance at Hilton
- Marriott: on this page under Property details Hotel in Baltimore, MD | Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Days Inn by Wyndham: Social Responsibility - WHG Corporate (wyndhamhotels.com)
- Hyatt: World of Care | Hyatt Hotels Corporate Responsibility
- Sheraton: on this page under property details Hotel near Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD | Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel (marriott.com)